Welcome Home

Friday, September 30, 2005

Open House Sunday!

One Bedroom condo in Carlyle Towers!
Hip, urban style describes this architect designed and decorated condo.
Lots of upgrades including wood floors, corian counters, built in shelves, custom designed sink and more.
All of the upgrades have been beautiful done. Attention has been paid to every detail.
Gorgeous view of the D.C. skyline and Masonic Temple.
Open Sunday October 2nd from 12-4pm.
Come on over and take a peak!
View this property and obtain directions at:

http://matrix.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Email.aspx?ID=9914182926

3 Comments:

  • Blogging does not always widen my mental spectrum, which I need to do as a break from my own real estate work. We need more colorful blogs. Thanks for the read. Visit my site if you have a chance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:20 AM  

  • Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
    drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
    the information you have posted here.
    Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
    If you have a moment, please make a visit to my arrowhead credit union site.
    Good luck in your endeavors!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:25 AM  

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a arm mortgage calculator site.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Greetings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home